Ever thought about selling medicinal products to other pharmacies and wholesalers? Here’s how we can help:
Trading with other pharmacies and wholesalers could help you remove excess stock
from your business and provide a valuable additional source of income.
Before doing so, you need to satisfy the Medicines & Healthcare Regulatory Agency
(MHRA) that all products will be stored and distributed in compliance with regulatory
requirements and they must grant you a Wholesale Distribution Authorisation (WDA).
The process for satisfying these requirements can be both challenging and time
consuming; that’s where we come in! We aim to work with you to share the workload
and in turn allieviate the pressure that comes with the application procedure.
Here’s what we can help you with:
• Wholesale Distribution Authorisation (WDA) application
• Writing of Quality Systems and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
• Responsible Person (RP) Services
• Premise inspection and evaluation
• Home Office application (if working with Controlled Drugs)
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Belcher, our Business
Development Manager for Regulatory Services, at email@example.com
or call 07442 539 758.